Separated by the Apennine Mountains, Umbria and Le Marche share the treasures of picturesque country roads, ancient cities, noble wines, and strong culinary traditions.
- “VIP tours” of top wineries in Umbria & Le Marche.
- Visit some of the most historic and picturesque towns and cities of central Italy –Rome, Orvieto, Assisi, Urbino and more.
- Guided by an Italian wine and food expert who will explain the wines of the region – their history, their qualities, their differences, and the food traditions and culture of the areas.
- A half-day cooking class using traditional recipes from Le Marche and local ingredients.
- Stay in a fantastic locations - from rustic age-old farmhouses in Le Marche to the heart of the city center in Rome steps from the famous Campo dei Fiori, one of the most ancient markets in Rome.
- An intimate travel package – limited to 10 people, with transportation on a small bus and lots of time for exploring on your own. Be a traveler and not a tourist.
- Included: breakfast and dinner daily (including wine), one lunch (including wine), wine tastings, classes, ground transportation (including driver tip), hotels, taxes, tolls, parking fees, translator/tour guide and lots of fun.
See www.passionatepalatetours.com for more details or call us at 1.562.354.6664.
This group is limited to 10 total. Spaces are filling quickly.
$2,599.00 per person (double occupancy)/$497.00 (single supplement)
Click here for the full itinerary.